Mojo Anywhere Balls vs. TCB Hole Balls: Who has used both?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 22, 2011
I have both the Mojo balls and TCB hole balls. I think we get more use out of the TCB hole balls for outdoor warmups but the Mojo balls are great for inside and the girls seem to love to hit them and squeeze them, and steal them for me, etc. Buy them both as its always great to mix things up. The Mojos do fly pretty far but if they hit you they don't sting and you can pitch them real close without worrying about getting stung in the face. They work great indoors off a tee with an Insider Bat. Can hit them into the wall or better yet into a full length mirror. They are really light weight and can be packed down pretty tight.

I've been using the TCB hole balls for three years and just found the Mojo Ball sample I ordered a couple years ago. I've decided I want to evaluate them for use in 6u to help teach better throwing form-- plus indoor hitting. I just ordered 3 dozen off ebay for $28.99.

I highly recommend the TCB balls, but I want to try the anywhere balls.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
I've been using the TCB hole balls for three years and just found the Mojo Ball sample I ordered a couple years ago. I've decided I want to evaluate them for use in 6u to help teach better throwing form-- plus indoor hitting. I just ordered 3 dozen off ebay for $28.99.

I highly recommend the TCB balls, but I want to try the anywhere balls.

I like the idea of using Mojo/Anywhere Balls for teaching throwing - and catching - at 6U. I have 2 dozen that I have used for warm-ups, indoor hitting, and bare-hand work for catchers. They are a valuable part of my coach's cart inventory.

Apr 17, 2012
Wi
" I just ordered 3 dozen off ebay for $28.99."

Please let us know the quality of the balls you purchased on ebay. Are they the same as the anywhere balls?

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2011
" I just ordered 3 dozen off ebay for $28.99."

Please let us know the quality of the balls you purchased on ebay. Are they the same as the anywhere balls?

Sorry, thought I had answered you. They are smaller than the mojo/anywhere balls and a different material. They will work for what I was planning on using them for, but if I get my league to buy them for 6u, I'll order from retailer, not e-bay

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntooutdoors