Like a Gir,l post your DD's like a girl thoughts or moments

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
I have an idea to put together a video of my DD doing things "like a girl"...

Throwing rockets
Running like the wind
Hitting bombs

Oct 22, 2009
I had a pitcher show up last night with the Princess Cleats saying on her shirt and her cell phone.

Got about 1/2 dozen wearing ALL ABOUT THAT BASE shirts, which totally drive me crazy because I get that dang song stuck in my head!

collinspc

Softball Dad
Apr 23, 2014
Pittsburgh PA
Eric,

I told my DS team last year that if they could hit, throw and play catcher half as well as my DD then we wouldn't lose a game. Kate has as part of her tag on twitter "making like a girl a good thing".
She was mad as heck after a school dodge ball tournament that the boys on the other teams were picking on her and trying to get her out first. I explained to her that they were just trying to get the best player on the opposing team out and she got this big S@#t eating grin on her face and just walked away.

Like a girl indeed!

Mar 28, 2013
Sugar and spice and everything nice, and then there is my DD who has a life size Marshawn Lynch Fat head cutout in her room.

Feb 17, 2014
Eric,

I told my DS team last year that if they could hit, throw and play catcher half as well as my DD then we wouldn't lose a game. Kate has as part of her tag on twitter "making like a girl a good thing".
She was mad as heck after a school dodge ball tournament that the boys on the other teams were picking on her and trying to get her out first. I explained to her that they were just trying to get the best player on the opposing team out and she got this big S@#t eating grin on her face and just walked away.

Like a girl indeed!

It is fun being told by the counselors at the Y that you need to talk to your DD about how hard she throws because she's hurting the boys when they play dodgeball.

Jan 22, 2011
I love the shocked look on the boys faces when my 9yo catches the balls thrown at her in dodge ball games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SecOnd in Comand