Let the Fun Begin!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
FAU to scare Florida big time. The FAU pitcher is for real. These 'less travel' matchups may be cheaper/easier to arrange but it is a little unfair to teams like FAU who get stuck up against Florida or Florida State every single year. Still FAU & UCF are no joke and on their day can scare Florida especially if Florida struggles to score like last week.

The FSU/South Carolina/USF regional is tough as well. I wont be surprised if any of these three teams advance.

Minnesota takes out Washington.

Regionals make some of the lower seeds job a little smoother for this round.

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
What happened to sluggers pick um tournament? I did not participate because I do not follow it close enough and I would have looked like a fool, I do a good enough job on my posts.

I would assume if you could have the SEC or the field everyone would pick SEC?

Go Michigan!

May 30, 2013
Binghamton, NY
been interested in James Madison since last year's tournament.
a steadily-building program, enjoying their first seeded-status in the the tournament.

Will be interesting to see how they fare against the perennial powerhouses as the games progress.
(assuming they don't implode in regionals.)

Sep 18, 2011
I can't decide whether I think Minnesota will win the region and then kick the crap out of Alabama in Supers, or whether North Dakota state will win the region and then beat Alabama in tuscaloosa for the second time this season. it's a toss-up!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Preschuck