Let the Fun Begin!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 7, 2013
Hoping PAC-12 makes a good showing. They have not won since 2010 because most of the talented California players are migrating to the SEC :)

Aug 21, 2011
38°41'44"N 121°9'47.5"W
I can't decide whether I think Minnesota will win the region and then kick the crap out of Alabama in Supers, or whether North Dakota state will win the region and then beat Alabama in tuscaloosa for the second time this season. it's a toss-up!!!
Did you fly out to WA and get hold of the legal weed? :cool:

image.jpg

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
been interested in James Madison since last year's tournament.
a steadily-building program, enjoying their first seeded-status in the the tournament.

Will be interesting to see how they fare against the perennial powerhouses as the games progress.
(assuming they don't implode in regionals.)

James Madison actually came and did a camp at my DD's travel team indoor facility. I knew nothing about JM softball except they were in Virginia. Mickey Dean (HC) and one of his assistants, Jennifer Herzig put on an excellent camp ! We did the morning session indoors and after lunch went to the local HS field and had fielding and live play while they coached and instructed. Pitching & catching were last, but the coolest thing of the day was both coaches put all the girls on a bleacher, the HC sit on a bucket, looked at the girls and said "alright ask me anything" Some very interesting questions about being a college student athlete, and a lot of VERY interesting answers. Coach Dean definitely does NOT have a filter when he talks !! It was great, I had a new respect for their program that day, I'm a fan and hope they do well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OAFSoftballMom#1