Journey Update 1

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
bass10-a.gif
bass11-o.gif

Last edited:

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
I hope gifs of your DD are OK. Go through them in quicktime and see what you see? Put the mouse on DD front foot. I will honor your request for no gifs. As you know or may not know I speak better with gifs.

Jan 24, 2011
I hope gifs of your DD are OK. Go through them in quicktime and see what you see? Put the mouse on DD front foot. I will honor your request for no gifs. As you know or may not know I sepeak better with gifs.

I don't mind the gifs of my DD. Just trying to avoid the clutter of all the MLB gifs that are the same in just about every thread :). She/ I still have much work to do , but I do see improvements

Aug 1, 2008
ohio
One of the reasons to see a clip from behind was to see where the hands are during the swing.
When I slow it down looks like the sequence is better.She seem's to be firing the hips infront of the hands better

Sorry to be a pain, can we see this same drill from the side.

SL

Just be careful not to overload her. If you look at the gif you can see her pushing more off the back leg probably from the drill with the brick behind her back foot I would recommend bringing back old drills like that every few weeks just as a reminder, in the new video it looks like she is back to spinning off the back toe. Hey nobody said this was going to be easy but I really like the line you can always leave that down she really looks like she is stepping straighter towards the pitcher now...keep up the good work.

tjintx

A real searcher
May 27, 2012
TEXAS
Hey Cyclone, She is really starting to think before she initiates her swing. You can see the wheels spinning in the latest clip. A little more patience before She drops that front foot will help a lot(stride) IMO. Good luck. TR

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06