Jose Bautista hitting article.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
COM shifts forward, hands/scap resist IMO. I thought bat path was good for this pitch location
Going back to your Romero thread, this girl does a better job TTB than Romero (IMO) but watch the difference between how Romero resists with her upper back on her move out. To me this young lady could continue to resist more as she moves out.

May 12, 2016
Going back to your Romero thread, this girl does a better job TTB than Romero (IMO) but watch the difference between how Romero resists with her upper back on her move out. To me this young lady could continue to resist more as she moves out.
I thought she did a pretty good job of resisting IMO, but wth, I could be wrong

Jun 8, 2016
I thought she did a pretty good job of resisting IMO, but wth, I could be wrong
Well I did say better...go back and look at Romero's swing if you haven't already...To me she stretches her
upper back but then bleeds that stretch some before launch

May 12, 2016
Well I did say better...go back and look at Romero's swing if you haven't already...
It's engraved on my visual cortex after yesterday's discussion.. lol, and fair enough, maybe she doesn't.. but I don't see a "all back, all forward" type swing here. The hands are lagging behind due to resistance and she's remaining coiled as she moves out. Agreed not to the same extreme as Romero

Jun 8, 2016
It's engraved on my visual cortex after yesterday's discussion.. lol, and fair enough, maybe she doesn't.. but I don't see a "all back, all forward" type swing here. The hands are lagging behind due to resistance.
Lets hope that goes away before you have any romantic encounters this weekend or it could get a bit dicey..

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd