How many games has your DD played over the last 365 days?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 25, 2011
Boise , ID
I don't have an exact count but its somewhere between 70 an 80 . I didn't keep track of pre-season scrimmages . This was at 12U and she will be moving up to 14U so I expect we will play more games this year than last year .

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
Whew! How does she get so many at-bats? What age division?
sorry about that

I had to recount, I thought I had this all figured out for myself a couple of weeks ago, but apparently I also did a quick BA figure for the past 2 years (which is where I got the 350 from). The correct number is 185 at bats. If I had really paid closer attention I would have wondered where a 4+ at bat per game number came from.

She played for 4 different teams this year, my wife scores all of her games on gamechanger but she missed scoring 12 games. So the game number is correct, but the dd batted a few more times then the stats we have, so I rounded it up to 185 for this year. She played HS JV, HS varsity, 14U, and a couple of tourneys for the 18U team. The majority of the games she batted leadoff.

Jun 27, 2011
North Carolina
sorry about that

I had to recount, I thought I had this all figured out for myself a couple of weeks ago, but apparently I also did a quick BA figure for the past 2 years (which is where I got the 350 from). The correct number is 185 at bats. If I had really paid closer attention I would have wondered where a 4+ at bat per game number came from.

That sounds right. I was thinking she must play 8u coach pitch to bat 350 times. :)

Mine had approximately 175 at-bats in those 89 games, not counting walks.

Apr 1, 2010
Looks like 96? 67 U-trip, 24 ASA and 5 Triple Crown in OKC. Dang, four more games and they'd have been in triple digits. :-D

Aug 31, 2011
Jawja
Gosh, I hadn't even thought much about it.

13 Middle school games
18 Little League Games
49 Travel games

So, an even 80 that I can remember. Wow, when you start counting, it's alot!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeeTD&Coach