DD pitching practice

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 18, 2009
love, love, love the fistpump after pitch #2. that, is why i coach.

She loves pitching. She's improving dramatically the last ten days. I'm trying to get her fielding the ball better. I'm not to worried about pitching, catching is where she needs work. We've been using a rubber or cloth covered ball to practice catching. She will be playing 8u league and 8u TB. Having team mates is her favorite thing right now. She's wanted to play since she was two. I could watch the little ones play all day long. It is one of the true great pleasures in life seeing the kids have fun.

May 25, 2010
She's 6 and you're making her play on a travel team? In a region where the coaches are unsure how to handle the dropped third strike??

I may be the only one to say it out loud here, but that's crazy, even from the perspective of someone who is admittedly crazy (me).

Have fun with her race to greatness, but don't forget to take a few moments to enjoy it all.

May 18, 2009
I think the teams have decided to have the girls play in two tournaments, 3 games per tournament. More of a photo op type of atmosphere. My DD is having a blast practicing and walks around doing arm whips all day long.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SecOnd in Comand