Bruce Bolt batting gloves

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 4, 2019
Has anyone used these? pros and cons? My DD said they look like my leather work glove. Lol

Jul 19, 2021
Has anyone used these? pros and cons? My DD said they look like my leather work glove. Lol
Am I seeing the prices correctly on the website? $80 - $100? Wow! Insanity is officially upon us.

Buy some motocross gloves if regular batting gloves aren't lasting long enough.

Jun 4, 2019
That's what I was thinking. Looks like the Spyder gloves are getting excellent reviews. Does anyone know how their sizes are compared to say under armour or marucci. Thanks

May 14, 2015
Bismarck ND
DD has a couple pair of the Bolts, excellent quality, great leather, and seriously last! one pair of the standard cuffs and one pair of the long cuffs. Only bad thing I can see or for that matter smell, is after a few sweaty sessions, they have a very strong odor lmao.

Dec 5, 2017
I bought dd a pair of Jax last season and have been very impressed with them. After a complete season of use they are in great shape still other than being dirty. They actually aren't that dirty considering what they have been through. DD thinks it's weird how they formed to her hand. I will definitely buy them again when the time comes for new ones.

Jun 19, 2012
Priced way to high imo don't even mention the gold ones shew. They hit the bat fund money to hard. Sticking to spiderz for now

May 28, 2019
you ain't swag if you ain't got bolts. both my kids have them.

ps yes my wife ordered them behind my back :grrrrrr:

Nov 26, 2020
Our first pair lasted exactly a year before getting a small hole in one of the fingers. We immediately ordered another pair. Reps can get them for you a couple of bucks cheaper, tax free, free shipping etc.

Oct 4, 2018
Our first pair lasted exactly a year before getting a small hole in one of the fingers. We immediately ordered another pair. Reps can get them for you a couple of bucks cheaper, tax free, free shipping etc.

Yeah. Type JONES in the promo code and get 10% off.

It does seem like if they last 1-2 years and your DD loves them that it *could* be worth it. We do go through several pairs of gloves per year, but I tend to find them on sale for ~$10.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad