Bruce Bolt batting gloves

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
My DD has them. She would have gone through 3 pairs of Franklins in the time she has had the one BB pair.

Unfortunately she only wears the LH one. Anybody have a lefty who only wears the RH one? I will sell you it for half price...

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2016
All about swag..way too much for batting gloves just for people to say, oh look...Bolt gloves...hahaha

I will stick with motocross gloves
I don't think DD would go for motorcross gloves but like I said, the way she goes through the Franklin brand (she likes how those fit compared to Nike for example), we have saved money buying the Bruce Bolt.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
I've loved motocross and all things dirt bike related for longer than most of you have been alive. There are some really solid MX gloves that any kid (or adult) would like and just like anything else they can range greatly in price. Both of my DD's have at various points used their MX gloves for softball. They've also used a wide variety of the typical gloves offered by Rawlings/Easton/Franklin/etc... Last year at Xmas I got each of them a pair of Bruce Bolts (had a really good discount code). They both really like them and they have lasted longer than normal fastpitch gloves. They take good care of them, rotate wearing them with their other gloves, etc. and say they feel great and more importantly, allow a great feel. They have 2 more years of playing (possibly 3 given the extra 'rona eligibility). If they keep hitting like they have been and these gloves wear out after this season Santa just might get them another pair. The end is near and the I won't be buying anymore softball gear, my time will be my own again and I can get back to riding!

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I don pay anything over 20 bucks for gloves...most of the time its less than 15. Tons of clearance sites
for MX gloves and they come in more colors than any batting gloves. Believe me, I dont wear ugly batting
gloves as I am def a glove snob and like certain colors and like to match...hahaha.

the only reason I ever toss gloves out is because they get so much tacky spray on them it gets too much :)

Just trying to give parents way cheaper ideas...but i understand kids like to walk around with what is "in" or
what others have. I like whats cheap and what works :)

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Here's a link to MotoSport, they have a HUGE selection of gloves (all sizes, styles, colors) that will definitely work better than a lot of the "Fastpitch" gloves some kids use. I chose this company as they support a charitable foundation that is near and dear to me.

MotoSport MX/DirtBike Gloves

Core - if you are spending less than $20/pair and can get them to last...go for it. It definitely worked for us at different times. The Bolts were a splurge and as you can attest I'm usually a cheap***!!

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Here's a link to MotoSport, they have a HUGE selection of gloves (all sizes, styles, colors) that will definitely work better than a lot of the "Fastpitch" gloves some kids use. I chose this company as they support a charitable foundation that is near and dear to me.

MotoSport MX/DirtBike Gloves

Core - if you are spending less than $20/pair and can get them to last...go for it. It definitely worked for us at different times. The Bolts were a splurge and as you can attest I'm usually a cheap***!!
I always wait for clearance sales bud...hahaha. Then I buy like 6 pair. If it wasnt for that tack spray :)

I have learned there are certain brands that last forever for softball. Fox, Moose, Oneal, Fly, Thor are good. Those
are the ones I stick with. Now, you do have to watch, some of these gloves have no velcro...which I cant stand.
Need the velcro closure for me. So i read to make sure or look at the pics

Now, Troy Lee was garbage for me. Not saying all his gloves are bad, but 2 pair didnt last for sh!t. Will never
buy again.

Again, Im not telling people to use motocross gloves...just giving parents an idea to save money. Lots of softball/baseball gloves just arent made strong and cost a ton of money (30-60 bucks). After a month they are
ruined and there you are spending another 40 bucks.
If Bolts are in your budget and you want them, then by all means, go for it. I have no dog in this either way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spinner55