9 y/o dd swing

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 15, 2012
I think it looks great as well. Does her swing look the same on live pitching (in a game)? That is the issue I'm dealing with on my DD right now. Her tee, cage and front toss swings look great but her game swings are not the same. Although she is very effective in games, I would just like to get the same swing from practice to game. You are definately doing something wright, keep up the great work. By the way, my DD has the same shirt....lol We were at that tournament last fall when it got rained out.

Dec 3, 2012
West Coast
It looks like she has worked hard on a very nice swing. To really nit pick, at 20 seconds her front foot moves back and away from her power line and uncoiling to soon, the back knee is over her foot and not resisting her coil and a lot of forward waist bend on the last part of the follow through. She loses some power by being in weaker positions in the beginning and at the end of her swing. Impressive swing over all.

Dec 21, 2011
Thanks for all your comments so far. We are using the Pro X tee in the video inde. It is hands down the best tee we have ever owned. I know a lot of ppl like the tanner tee also.
I would say she has the same swing in a game 90% of the time. She does have a tendency to put to much weight on her front foot and lean. It doesn't happen to all the time though.
Thank you clm! You are absolutely right. It is something we have been working on and she has actually improved from last year. She has only been a lefty batter for a little over a year now so yes. We definitely put in the work. We both can't get enough!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KittyGoneWild