Write your own crazy question to the forum here...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Coach-n-Dad

Crazy Daddy
Oct 31, 2008
DD is a Freshman, has been pitching for 6 months and wants to play Varsity in spring. She has a 75mph fastball and a 42mph changeup as well as 11 breaking pitches. Do you think she will be good enough to make Varsity?

Signed,

Newest Crazy daddy

:rolleyes:

Jul 16, 2008
Oregon
Should I allow my DD to focus one one sport? She eats, sleeps and lives to play softball, but I would like her to do dual sports to increase her chances of getting a scholarship (I mean anyone can run and kick a ball right?). BTW she just started the 1st grade... help please!!!!

Jan 22, 2009
Which bat will cause my DD's batting average to increase the most, 05 RT or the 07 easton stealth? BTW she's 10 and her batting average on her all star team was .778.

Sep 29, 2008
Northeast Ohio
Which is most important? To teach my DD to pitch with proper mechanics, to throw strikes or to throw hard? Currently she throws in the mid 40's but with good movement about 50% of the time except for the screw that sometimes doesn't curve in except when it's high and inside and hits the batter. She is 18.

My DD is a natural rightie, and I want to move her to the other side of the plate and work on slapping/bunting to take advantage of her natural speed, but I'm worried that it may too late in her career to make the switch. She'll be 4 this coming April......

Jan 23, 2009
NE
If my DD can play baseball can my son play softball? he has great pitching motion and gets the foam ball all the way across the house. I figure since he is only 2 now by the time he is 8 he'll pitch 45-50mph.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd