Wristbands vs traditional signs

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 26, 2019
wristbands are designed to be worn on the wrist, not waist / belt. and yes, just because an ump allows it, doesn't make it legal.
My daughter's team just played a game this afternoon. 14U, every girl on the other team, with the exception of two, had their wristbands on their belts. Umpire didn't care.

As an aside, we won and I am glad they did. Not just because they won but the coach of the other team really rubbed me the wrong way. Dude argued every call. Was on the field between every one lf their at bats or standing on the field next to the dugout while they batted. When they were in the field he was sitting in the doorway on a bucket, half in and half out. He was just a clown show.

Apr 10, 2021
My daughter's team just played a game this afternoon. 14U, every girl on the other team, with the exception of two, had their wristbands on their belts. Umpire didn't care.

As an aside, we won and I am glad they did. Not just because they won but the coach of the other team really rubbed me the wrong way. Dude argued every call. Was on the field between every one lf their at bats or standing on the field next to the dugout while they batted. When they were in the field he was sitting in the doorway on a bucket, half in and half out. He was just a clown show.
Was this at a tournament? Came across one of those coaches this week too 🤦

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NightOwl