would you or wouldnt you

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

would you send runner from 1B

• yes

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • no

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
Jun 8, 2016
If patter is the runner on first, send him full blown sprint, i understand he can really break up a play...
#oldbaseballstory
? I don't ever remember telling any stories about my baserunning exploits (or lack thereof)..Also if you are going to try to insult me, the least you could do is spell my user name correctly...

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
? I don't ever remember telling any stories about my baserunning exploits (or lack thereof)..Also if you are going to try to insult me, the least you could do is spell my user name correctly...
You do a good enough job insulting yourself p.a.t.t.a.r.

#oldbaseballstory...thot that was you shared a story of a collision playing?

Feb 1, 2021
No. And would walk the batter to load the bases and take my chances

Our HS coach is pretty old school. In a critical moment, he wouldn't give you a chance to draw a throw. He would have walked the next batter immediately. He does this all the time. I always thought it was kind of silly, but man, I can't tell you how many times its worked out. I actually don't recall any time it hasn't. He did it in the State Finals we had in 2019 with no outs. Worked like a charm and got out of it with no runs.

We did lose that game eventually by the way, but it was a good, well coached game on both sides.

Strike2

Allergic to BS
Nov 14, 2014
Normal steal on the first pitch with a green light to the hitter. Unlikely there will even be a throw in that situation.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OAFSoftballMom#1