Worth 454 FPL 410 34/24 (orange and white)

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 18, 2011
it just arrived yesterday so I will update this thread in a couple of weeks with a review of sorts. Postal scale indicates that the bat is exactly 25 ounces, which is exactly what we wanted. Not that this should matter, but it's a great looking bat. DD loves it. And she thinks the grip is BY FAR the best she has ever had.

She's heading to Des Moines for a tournament today but i won't let her take the new bat due to the cold weather. She'll get some indoor hitting in next week and I might have some early feedback then. The plan is to use the Miken NXT in cold weather and as a backup, but i think the 454 is her new gamer. We'll see.

EDIT: I didn't trust the scale so I weighed the bat two more times, and both times it showed that the bat weighed exactly 24 ounces, not 25 as indicated earlier. Not sure how to explain the mistake, but felt I needed to explain. In other words, the 34/24 bat weighs 24 ounces. Pretty good quality control at Worth.

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2013
Southern Ohio
DD loves hers, however she has the lite version. She feels the same about the grip, says its the best grip she has felt. However, the only con that I have with the bat is the enamel that they are painted with. I can only speak for the 454 legit lite. Hers is cracking, not the bat itself, but the enamel. Were hoping that the umps dont throw the bat out due to this. Kinda upsetting being the bat is only a year old. But, it performs like no other, she is a legit believer.

Jul 19, 2008
I have the 32/22 and when I weighed it on my postage scale, it was 22.9oz. The CF5 was right on at 22oz. Too bad neither has been used yet because of the cold and crappy weather here.

Sep 18, 2011
DD hit two buckets of softballs with her new 34/24 454 and two buckets with a 34/24 Xeno. I saw absolutely no difference in performance... but she prefers the "feel" of the Xeno. Looks like the brand new Worth will stay in the bag, or I might opt to sell it. Depressing. I LOVED the Worth, but then again, I'm not playing.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
DD hit two buckets of softballs with her new 34/24 454 and two buckets with a 34/24 Xeno. I saw absolutely no difference in performance... but she prefers the "feel" of the Xeno. Looks like the brand new Worth will stay in the bag, or I might opt to sell it. Depressing. I LOVED the Worth, but then again, I'm not playing.

Wait til the Xeno breaks, you will need the 454 :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06