Wilson team shop discount

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 26, 2020
You'll typically get 20-40% off gear and more off of apparel. That's off the catalog prices. In most cases the prices are higher that street price. Just do your homework

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
^^^^^

That right there. Most sponsorships you sign up for are nothing more than a sales gimmick. They give you nice discounts on
cheaper apparel or some equipment, but then make you buy the more expensive stuff at higher costs than you can buy elsewhere.
Some orgs dont care because they just rip parents by signing up and the org gets some benefits, then they make the parents buy the stuff that isn't a great savings...haha. So the parents are the ones who end up with the short end of the stick. But that's most of the time
in the fp world anyway :)

May 23, 2015
^^^^^

That right there. Most sponsorships you sign up for are nothing more than a sales gimmick. They give you nice discounts on
cheaper apparel or some equipment, but then make you buy the more expensive stuff at higher costs than you can buy elsewhere.
Some orgs dont care because they just rip parents by signing up and the org gets some benefits, then they make the parents buy the stuff that isn't a great savings...haha. So the parents are the ones who end up with the short end of the stick. But that's most of the time
in the fp world anyway :)
Why are you hating? You don't want your child playing on the easton mizuno rawlings razor death assassins elite diamond national team?

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Why are you hating? You don't want your child playing on the easton mizuno rawlings razor death assassins elite diamond national team?

Not if I know im getting taken to the cleaners on the stuff I am going to be forced to buy so I can be on said team :)

I know for a fact, stores can give a better deal on a team bat deal than Easton offers thru them. Same as any manufacturer
though. That's if the store wants to do any work...some don't want to bother with that stuff.

Unless its a true sponsorship by a manufacturer, then you get some good sh!t and good prices.

Aug 27, 2019
Lakewood CA.
My DDs team is with Easton. She just got the Jen Schro Very Best catchers gear set for 299.99. It’s 399.99 everywhere. Ghost Advanced for 337.48. 2020 Ghost for 262.46

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WYOwiseguy