When it all comes together (brag post)

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Sooner or later she won't care about hitting coach or taking the pitcher's head off either.

Her HC told her to just make a good throw next time. If he's too stupid to get out of the way, it's his fault - LOL. Thankfully, this is a situation that doesn't come up in real games.

That's good stuff! Pack up your stuff and move to TN and I will give her a starting role on our 12U travel team. Good catchers are hard to fine. My daughter has yet to have a dominate catcher to pitch to. Just had a friend move back home to Burbank and he was telling me how different softball was in that area compared to here. I would love to be able to play year around.

You're asking me to pack up and move to a place where my DD can't play all year long? Good luck selling HER on that ;)

I'm doing my best to improve the quality of catchers - one catcher at a time, if I have to. I was overjoyed to be able to host the NECC camp this year at our home field, and we hope to do it again next year.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
Sooner or later she won't care about hitting coach or taking the pitcher's head off either.

^^^^Not any of her concern. Just hit or buzz the tower once and they'll learn to watch the gun show from a safer location in the future. Pitchers need to be advised that, at some point in the future, the catcher's release point is the highest the ball will ever get so learning to move out of the line of fire is safer than ducking.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NightOwl