What did you get for Christmas?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 17, 2012
No softball gear this year. Having just started a travel team... I've purchased quite a bit of SB "paraphenalia" as DW refers to it over the past few months..... but I got a pair of Santa boxer shorts... Red velvet with furry cuffs on the legs and a black waist band and a "Jingle Bell" on the fly to act as a button. I was required to wear them while making breakfast.... I was captured in a pic...but unlike JJ, I do a have a bit of dignity left and WILL NOT be sharing that pic. :eek:

May 31, 2012
Pocket radar. Been gunning anything that moves. I will be that annoying guy behind the backstop breaking daddy's hearts.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
you want lack of dignity FR? I'll give you lack of dignity. DDs complained about my feet being gross last night because I walked around barefoot all day, so I asked for a pedicure. They thought they would be funny and this is what I wound up with...

photo.jpg

but I have the last laugh....I'm going surfing with little DD in a minute and I am going to rock these in the lineup, and then I am wearing flip flops to breakfast, then I am going to force both of them to go to the mall with me and dad is going to let his freak flag fly there too.

Jun 29, 2013
Got a used radar gun from my BIL, not a present but something I'll enjoy as much. I was going to download an app to simulate a radar gun, but this saves me that trouble. And I got my 7 year old a new bat (28/16 Louisville Slugger Mendoza M2) which should be alright for 8U. My oldest needs sliders, any suggestions for her? She wears 12 slim pants, not sure what that would be for sizes.

Oct 14, 2008
015.jpg

DD got her second championship ring mailed in the week before Christmas. Which by the way dad quickly confiscated.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meganmichelle