Vitamins for my DD

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 6, 2009
State of Confusion
She doesnt need vitamins if she eats a balanced diet. Working out is only half of it, the other half is eating right. Get rid of the processed food, refined food, sugar, fat.

Avoid "diet"things with nutrasweet or such in them, get real, you are eating chemicals, not food when you do so. There has never been a study done by someone other than Monsanto on nutrasweet that did not find significant problems with it. Honestly, the only way any of this crap ever got approved is the FDA is loaded with ex-Monsanto empolyees. Its bad, period, keep it out of your body.

Eat lean meats cooked healthy (broiled, baked, etc), fish, skim milk, egg whites, oatmeal, fresh veggies, fruits, baked potatoes, brown rice, small amounts of cheese and nuts and she will be better off than 99.9% of the population.

May 25, 2010
^^Exactly. Great post.

Unless she's had labs done recently and been told she has a particular vitamin deficiency, then a well-balanced diet has all the vitamins she needs.

Agreed x2 on artificial sweeteners. I do use a Splenda-sugar blend myself, but don't recommend ANY artificial sweeteners for young people. If they absolutely need something sweet, always go with real sugar, because the body knows how to process it.

FastpitchFan

Softball fan
Feb 28, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Try the multivitamin for Women from Prograde Nutrition.

Prograde Nutrition - I used them daily for myself (men's version). They are not your typical cheap synthetic vitamin you find at all local store. They are natural high-quality ingredients. Just check them out.

I am not very pro-supplements but I personally recommend and endorse the stuff from Prograde. I use some of their products personally with great results, and as a trainer, i have seen a lot of them over the years.

Coach Marc :)

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
br_pickoff