Tryouts

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 25, 2011
Southern Illinois
Does anyone have use forms to track athletes at tryouts? Would you be willing to share? Our tryouts are Sat for our 12u team and I seem to be totally inept at using my laptop to generate one.:(

Apr 14, 2013
Long Island
Computers are our friends. The program, Excel, is very easy to use. You can put player's names along the left hand side and put categories along with top. In fact, if you have the program you can easily download a template that's close to what you want and you could just modify it to suit your needs.

Or, if you're too lazy or are scared of your laptop, a quick Google turned up this:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 25, 2011
Southern Illinois
Computers are our friends. The program, Excel, is very easy to use. You can put player's names along the left hand side and put categories along with top. In fact, if you have the program you can easily download a template that's close to what you want and you could just modify it to suit your needs.

Or, if you're too lazy or are scared of your laptop, a quick Google turned up this:
Thanks but that is a lil too detailed. I'll try google.
I tried excel and got frustrated. Sad thing is I had a basic computer class 10 years ago that taught me excel and several other programs. Made an A in the class but retained zilch. I'm lucky to point and click.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dothekindthing