Treasurer Software

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

coachbob

Banned
Apr 26, 2012
SoCal
Anybody have a recommendation for a good accounting package for sports teams? something reasonable, of course. Need to keep track of individual player accounts.

Thanks

coachbob

Banned
Apr 26, 2012
SoCal
We use Quickbooks.

Thanks. Yeah, that makes sense. I was hoping there was something a little less daunting. Maybe something sports specific that people have used. I see a few online ones out there, but some sell your sensitive data.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Try Quicken Home & Business. It should address all your needs. If you get stuck there are tons of resources including videos on YouTube.

Jul 23, 2014
Midwest
The two organizations my DD's are involved with use either Quickbooks or Excel.

I don't know if you could use something like mint.com which is owned by the same company that makes Quickbooks. That might be a cheaper route, but I might be geared more towards personal rather than organizational accounts.

*Edited hyperlink

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
You may want look at the online version. That way as duties change in your organization the transition is much easier. It also allows easy access by more than one person if required.

coachbob

Banned
Apr 26, 2012
SoCal
I was just playing around in my regular old Quicken, and I set up a checking account and "other" liability accounts for team members. I think that might work, but wont be as elegant as a true accounting system.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Farmboydrose