Tournament this weekend in Mesquite, Nevada

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 11, 2013
I live in Northern NV and we joke that a Sauna is dry heat too but it's really not too bad as long as you are not playing
on turf. If you are then it's miserable.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Turns out received positive feedback from fairly good attendance of college coaches for recruitment with connections made.
Including college from Kansas and other out of state/regions.

radness

Dec 13, 2019
And it honestly didn’t feel that hot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Didnt hear players complaining about the heat...
Tho the umpiring was erratic.
Maybe that was from the heat, a game break would be nice for them in triple digits!!!

Aug 27, 2019
Lakewood CA.
Didnt hear players complaining about the heat...
Tho the umpiring was erratic.
Maybe that was from the heat, a game break would be nice for them in triple digits!!!
You can say that again. My DD dug some balls out of the dirt that were called strikes. A player was tossed from the game after being thrown out at third for saying "get her off the bag" (because she was blocking the bag before the ball arrived).

I did notice that the majority of the coaches were from JUCO's. Not all but many.

radness

Dec 13, 2019
You can say that again. My DD dug some balls out of the dirt that were called strikes.

A player was tossed from the game after being thrown out at third for saying "get her off the bag" (because she was blocking the bag before the ball arrived).

I did notice that the majority of the coaches were from JUCO's. Not all but many.
Pitches in the dirt called Strikes. Sounds like your daughter /catcher uses her glove and fields those dirt pitches?!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mbatistejr