Time for Daddy Bragging

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 15, 2010
Enough about our DD's and bragging about their skills. With Father's day coming up in a bit over a week it is time for us Dads to start brag about our mad softball skills:

1. My fielding percentage throwing a ball 35 - 40' while sitting on a bucket is about .998. That is gold glove material.
  2. My batting average in practice yesterday hitting a grounder ONE HANDED while wearing a glove on the other was 1.000. Hall of Fame Baby!!!!!!

Coach-n-Dad

Crazy Daddy
Oct 31, 2008
1 (and only): I am dealing with a 15 year old girl without going crazy. NOBEL PEACE PRIZE BABY!

Jun 3, 2010
1. I am dealing with a wife that has gone to three pitching lessons with us, and now thinks she is he pitching coach to the Stars!!!

2. My swing mechanics have gotten so good in the last year, I should film myself and have FiveFrameSwing add them to the Model Swings thread.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
I keep catching for my DD even when I'm hurt.Badly bruised ankles,arm and head.I don't let her know it hurts.I let co-workers think it's spousal abuse.Haha

Jun 20, 2008
They don't let me hit in practice anymore because I always throw the ball up and hit it over the fence and trot around the bases telling our girls "HaHa how ya like me now..." "Get some of that!" or my fav "Now go and tell your momma what the big boys eat!"

Jan 15, 2009
Midwest
They don't let me hit in practice anymore because I always throw the ball up and hit it over the fence and trot around the bases telling our girls "HaHa how ya like me now..." "Get some of that!" or my fav "Now go and tell your momma what the big boys eat!"

LOL!!!! That is funny right there. . .

Coach-n-Dad

Crazy Daddy
Oct 31, 2008
Have only missed 1 of my DD’s practices, lessons or games in 4 years.

Very nice! I have never missed anything softball related in nearly 5 years. That is about to change though; DD will be licensed to drive this October and she can drive herself to practice. I still will not miss a game.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06