the madness begins

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 18, 2011
DD (14u) just got picked up to play in a tournament in Des Moines this weekend, so after a LONG break we're off and running. And it coincides with the start of my 12U DS's baseball season, which commences this wekeend as well. Got the two schedules printed up and the next open weekend is... maybe July 19. Maybe (DD's team trying to find a tourney that wekeend). Anyway, it's about freaking time. Play ball.

I feel your pain .... Or happiness which ever way you take it. I have 2 in softball one in gold ball and the other in 14U lets say im just glad my older girl has school ball or we would have been out of town every weekend since Feb. and we wont stop until after nationals ....but wouldnt change it for the world.

Oct 4, 2011
Colorado
Yep - same. One in softball and one in baseball. Logistically, I end up attending most of my son's baseball games, while DH ends up at most of the softball games. I've started to keep a book for the baseball games - my son likes showing the book to his dad and pointing out his plays and hits - and the F8's where he was "robbed, Dad - kid got lucky".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NightOwl