Team Banners

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 19, 2009
I'm right here.
Hi all...I'm looking to order a banner for our team. The typical one you see hanging near the team dugout with players names, numbers and sponsorship names.

Do you have any distributors you can recommend, or not recommend based on your experiences?

To avoid sticker shock, what should I minimally expect to pay and what kind of turn-around time should I plan for?

Thanks,

T

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Oct 19, 2009
I'm right here.
Instead of a banner (what are you going to do with it at the end of the season?), I have done a string of pennants with each player's name and number to hang on the dugout. At the end of the season party, they have their teammates sign their pennant, and they take it home as a memento for the season.

These were the guys I used...Team Banners - TeamBanners4U.com - Banners for Baseball, Softball, Soccer, Sponsors, and more! Individual Pennants, Custom Decals

That's actually a great idea (I love it); perhaps we can do something like that next year. I appreciate you sharing that.

This year we are kind of committed to the banner to satisfy the deal we have put in place with the sponsors. They're expecting a banner with their name on it so we have to fulfill our promise. Doing both could be an option, but that could get to be too much of a good thing and another responsibility to keep track of.

Thanks,

T

Feb 15, 2013
Delaware
You can design your own banner on Vista Print. I think ours was like $40 last year. My wife actually makes all the banners for the team through her photography business so that might have been why it only cost $40 also. But I would check Vista Print.

Oct 22, 2009
PA
I use Banners.com. Just ordered ours today for the spring/summer. Full color, 4' x 5 1/2', with ground shipping -> $68.69.

Oct 22, 2009
I remember back in the day when all the banners were home made and the leagues did a "Best Banner" contest. Some teams started to have theirs professionally done and then all that ended. :(

May 4, 2014
So Cal
I remember back in the day when all the banners were home made and the leagues did a "Best Banner" contest. Some teams started to have theirs professionally done and then all that ended. :(

Our league still does the "best banner" but the entry is restricted to home made ones...

Find a local shop that does dsub jerseys and have some coaches shirts made and a banner that matches the coaches shirts...
Here is one shop for example:
lrapparel1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinesmom