Sweating?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
I found this big, rectangular, monitor-like thing in our living room. I was able to navigate it using a wand-like mouse with several keys on one of it's sides. There are several pages you can surf on it and there was one page called "The Evening News!" I had no idea there was so much going on in the world! Apparently, I missed the World Cup!

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2010
Cafilornia
I trimmed 6mo of wistaria and bamboo from a corner of my yard and discovered a fully functional hot tub. This corresponded to the discovery of beer in my fridge behind 6mo of residual plastic wrappers from cases of bottled water.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Where do I apply for a refund? I've had to seek professional therapy 3 times this week........ daughter quit college ball, I passed on playing slow pitch this summer for the wife's hunny do list, my oldest nephew didn't play in the men's league baseball team after the college season like he always does ( got a dang girlfriend ), and then Sluggers pulls the plug on my only therapeutic outlet DFP. :(

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
Since this thread is already going...

The interruption was made at the request of several of your spouses who needed the lot of you to get away from the computer, tablet or smartphone and get some work done around the house.

Seriously, sorry about the downtime, but it was a technical computer issue that none of the Moderators can fix. We can only report it. Probably took 10 seconds to reconcile it, but that's something only Marc Dagenais (the owner of this site) can do. And he was at Nationals in Canada coaching his team. Thanks for hanging in there until we got it resolved.

In any case, that gives you a glimpse of life without the Discuss Fastpitch Forum. Good incentive to remain on your best behavior and treat your fellow members with kindness and class. Hint hint.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
IMO DFP was sabotaged because Richard, desiring more new members for HI, teamed up with our significant others. I survived the ordeal, but only just barely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Farmboydrose