summer ball

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 19, 2012
my DD is currently playing soft ball and wants to keep it going this summer i have searched the internet trying to find a summer team and cant find anything wondered if anyone had a suggestion of where i could find something? Live in south carolina if that helps

Sep 18, 2011
What age? When we moved cross country and had to find a new team, I went to the USSSA fastpitch website and searched for teams in our new state. I just did the same thing for SC and several teams popped up. Here's a link. Just pick the state (SC) and the class of play (14B? 16A?) and you should be able to find several to choose from. Good luck!

USSSA Fast Pitch / ISTS Sports Statistics

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
What level is your DD looking to play? There are a lot of A-level softball players from SC who play for teams in GA. If you don't mind the commute to an occasional practice and playing most of the tournaments around Atlanta, check out Georgia Coaches Corner. Their forum has posts for teams looking for players by age group. Good luck!

www.GeorgiaCoachesCorner.com - Home

Jul 14, 2010
What part of South Carolina? We're on the GA / SC border and play over in South Carolina some. I might could point you toward some teams in your area.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NightOwl