Softball Hitting Lessons in East Central Indiana

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 9, 2013
It's that time of year again! I am heading back home from my second completed year of college and college softball. I am offering softball hitting and fielding lessons again this summer! A little background info on me, I am a starting player on the Hanover College softball team where I played second base this year and outfield last year. I played 8 years of travel softball prior to coming to college, some of the teams I played on included the 18u Cincy Static gold, Ohio Wave and Anderson Extreme. I received fielding instruction from Howard Kubota, and that is the style that I will be teaching fielding wise. I received hitting lessons from Dave Paetkau, and that will be the style that I will be teaching, but I am also going to be up-to-date on new techniques for fielding and hitting and I strive to consider what is best for each girl individually. I charge $10 an hour per girl, and I give different rates and such for teams and multiple girls going at one time, kinda like a bring-a-friend discount. Last year was a great success, with two of my clients making their first travel teams! I had so much fun, and that is why I do this. I want to help girls by giving positive reinforcement and finding a love for the game! If you would like information regarding a lesson, my location, or anything else, please let me know. You can message me on here or email me personally at rocketburke5@aol.com. I hope to work this some new and familiar faces this year!

Lyndsea Burke

May 24, 2013
So Cal
I can appreciate that you're trying to market yourself, but 10 posts of the same thing is generally considered bad form.

Jun 9, 2013
Sorry, I was not trying to be annoying or trying to aggravate anyone on the form. I am just trying to reach as many parents/players as possible. In my small area, it is EXTREMELY difficult to find a fastpitch team to play on, let alone trying to find instruction. Just wanting to help girls because I have been in their exact same position before.

Jun 14, 2013
I will say that Lyndsea does a fantastic job with the kids. My DD took lessons from her last year and loved every minute of it. If we had time this year we would be doing it again!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aclee4414