Showing count in Game changer

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 11, 2013
Is there any way during the game using Game Changer that you can see the pitch sequence
to prove a count? The post game plays show it, but if the ump asks the count and there is confusion
you can't see the the sequence in game. I.E. Ball, swing miss, foul, ball to show it's 2-2

Jun 20, 2012
SoCal
I don't have my tablet with me, but you should be able to see it. The tabs on the bottom left give you four options: "My Team," "Opponents," "I don't remember, but I think it's Play-by-Play or Game something," and "Scorebook." Well, that 3rd option that I don't quite remember the name of details every plate appearance. It is in reverse chronological order, so the most recent play is at the top.

EDIT: I checked last night, the tab is "Plays." It keeps a running history of each plate-appearance.

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
I know while following the game you can watch pitch by pitch. Not sure if that is an option while scoring. But you could go out of the app, and open up the website and see the pitch by pitch.

Jul 26, 2010
I always follow my own game i'm scoring and view the play by play on the web. Easier to switch between apps IMHO.

-W

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kstitz44