She got her mothers looks, and my fastball. New York Life commercial

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 21, 2011
OH - IO!
That's great! Felt the same way when my daughter was born and feel the same now that she is 13 and a very good pitcher. Thanks! :D

My DW and I were commenting on a sporting goods store commercial earlier this evening. It was like most you see, featuring a young boy aspiring to baseball greatness. Good commercial.
But I know how hard my DDs work. I know how hard my teams work. I know how some of the parents sacrifice to help their daughters.
I want to see more commercials like this. It doesn't show a young girl dreaming of a home run and hearing the crowd. It shows a young girl working, playing and reaching a goal. Not a daydream, something to always be proud of, to be able to look back on and say "I did that!"

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
Does anyone know where there is a link to this video? I want to show it to my Business Management Class as an example of great advertising that emphasizes subjects other than the product.

here is another softball commercial for Nike that doesn't focus on the product. While there are Nike products in the commercial it doesn't focus on them
d

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NightOwl