Provelocity Bat or Half Bat

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 7, 2015
SoCal
Ha, I'm a sucker for all of those things. We bought a half bat for my son, used it once and that's it!

I will say, the perfect swing tee has been incredible for us.

Jul 3, 2024
Ha, I'm a sucker for all of those things. We bought a half bat for my son, used it once and that's it!

I too am a sucker for them. lol

How come you used it once?

What has the perfect swing helped with?

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY

I am the same way. I bought the Insider Bat, Swivel Vision, Throw Maxx, etc. They were all used a few times and given away.

Oct 9, 2018
Texas
I like both half-bat and the cam wood bat. The main reason I think they can be helpful is the feedback is built into the device. You do not need to instruct them every swing if they are doing it correctly.

Jul 3, 2024
Do tell on the 30 day program! I’m anti weighted bats for various reasons
Its several simple drills you basically do over and over and then you eventually do 2 with the camwood and 2 with your bat for a bunch of buckets. Its been a decent program and has helped with her power. She is definitely driving the ball further. We will do it again winter but I will modify what we do. Two things to watch with the weight is bat placement and extension. I didn’t notice her bat placement as we were doing it and than we went to the field for front toss and she was up and down and I record her sometimes hitting off the tee as its hard to notice things at full speed and i noticed her bat placement was way off. Simple fix and now we are aware and she is hitting farther then ever. We stopped the program and are working on extension but i may add the bats into some of the buckets we do off tee. The small camwood is great for one hand drills.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zs052805