Proud Day for Us.....

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 21, 2013
Sounds like she was ready to honor her commitment if the school had. They had her and let her go. If a school can't be up front and honest with me at the beginning, what makes me feel confident that they will be up front and honest once I am committed?

Good job for having the courage to go out and find a better opportunity for yourself at such a young age. That in itself says a lot about your character! Congrats

JJS

Jan 9, 2015
Out of curiosity which TB organization did she switch to? I'm a little curious also as to why coach was upset. Is he trying to be a feeder for a program, or is it where his daughter is going?

Apr 11, 2012
as for the previous school.....it was getting convoluted when it should have been getting the details finalized and getting their top 2015 recruit inked in....and they should have went to work when she called them and told them is was having second thoughts...when I was getting recruited back in the day, those coaches wouldn't leave me alone, which was kind of cool. Nowadays, softball college coaches are kind of apathetic about the whole process and just don't seem too excited about prospects...

Apr 11, 2012
Out of curiosity which TB organization did she switch to? I'm a little curious also as to why coach was upset. Is he trying to be a feeder for a program, or is it where his daughter is going?

she switched to a local single 18A team....whom she played for when she was 11, 12 and 13.....pretty decent little team now and a lot less stress. This would have been her 4th season with the big club team (The Originals)....

as to why the coach was upset ...."it's makes me look bad"....was the reason given to my DD (but he's done after this season)

and the club we were in (The Originals) is the probably the biggest in the Midwest (no of teams), let alone Kansas City....and many colleges are connected to the Originals organization is someway....and every girl on our previous team was committed.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
200.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinesmom