Please no Please!!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

obbay

Banned
Aug 21, 2008
Boston, MA
Originally Posted by sleepwalker

...Maybe in the future of fastpitch softball, their will be full bands in the stands...
It was either the WCWS or the SR's where a school actually had a small band. I thought it was awesome in it showed an above and beyond level of commitment to the sport from the school.

Unless I saw a different game, it was Michigan and I thought it was cool- like a football game (in a good way).
But I think the band was made up of either parents or Alumni because they looked older.
but it was cool!

Dec 12, 2012
On the bucket
What gives you the idea that ESPN somehow had the ability to control it? It is 2014 and in today's society it could have been a blind, transgender, undocumented worker, who worships the great god of whistle and ESPN would have been sued for violating their constitutional right to annoy the crap out of everyone. :)

Nailed it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 15, 2013
It was either the WCWS or the SR's where a school actually had a small band. I thought it was awesome in it showed an above and beyond level of commitment to the sport from the school.

It was probably Oklahoma. As any fan of any Big 12 school knows, that band will play Boomer Sooner for any reason. Any reason at all.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
After Game:
crying-oklahoma-band-member-sports-crying-gifs.gif

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kstitz44