PGSAKen / MsDinosaur have you dug out yet?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 1, 2010
I didn't make it to work yesterday either, but it's not too bad today--at least on the main roads. We were lucky here in the KC Northland. We were supposed to get the foot of snow and Ken was supposed to get less, but the storm track shifted southward. Sorry, Ken. :) Official snowfall at the airport (a mile or two away) was 9.1". DD's school is still out today and I heard they expect more snow on Monday, so the kids may get even more time off.

Ken, you've been practicing outside on Sundays? Wow! Last weekend was the first time S's team has been out of the gym this year--although the girls have been running warmup laps outside.

Apr 1, 2010
We were dug out from the last storm, but now we've had another one that might be even worse. This snowfall is extremely heavy and sticky. All the trees are full of snow; there will undoubtedly be a lot of fallen branches and downed power lines across KC.

I even saw snow sticking to our batting cage frame in the backyard--3/4" emt conduit! We lost our DirecTV feed for awhile, but DH went out and knocked the snow off, crisis averted, LOL! Hope everyone has a good day out there, we're staying in today unless they don't cancel DD's strength and agility session. :)

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
We were supposed to get 1 inch today. It hasn't stopped snowing since 8 am, and dosen't appear to be coming to an end.

Jun 18, 2010
photocopy_zpsd4ab6ebc.jpg

About 20" since last Thursday. They have already cancelled school for tomorrow, the kids are lovin' it... and we are supposed to have a tournament in 10 days...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NightOwl