PGSAKen / MsDinosaur have you dug out yet?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 18, 2010
snow_zps326066e5.jpg

redhotcoach, you better get your snowblower ready.

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2010
You folks in the south and the west coast don't know what you're missin out on.

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2010
Was that the quittin' point for the day? Ya worked hard! Have a beer and a nap.

Naw I was just gettin warmed up. Helped a few neighbors out. I was a popular guy today amongst those without a snow blower. But a cold one sounds good right now.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
We had 2 inches of snow, here in Tucson. If you are a golf fan, the tournament is a mile from my house. They were trying to play in a blizzard, yesterday.

My granddaughter is 3 and had seen snow before, but she had never seen snow fall before. It was a good day.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Naw I was just gettin warmed up. Helped a few neighbors out. I was a popular guy today amongst those without a snow blower. But a cold one sounds good right now.

Nice! I could spend the whole day snowblowing when it's not too cold. We've only have about an inch on the ground right now, it's not the end of the world like was forecasted. The kids keep checking the radar, like thats going to help get school cancelled tomorrow.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
No snow, but some ice and enough rain to float an oil rig. I bet our pond has come up 5 feet on the banks, much more and it will hit the spillway on the levy. ( I've only seen it hit that high once in 15 years here ) Getting my blueprints out for an ark.

Apr 9, 2012
LOL. I got my own thread!

We got a foot south of KC with ice on top. I dug out this morning hence the forum post.

The number of cars on the side of the road looked like the Walking Dead intro. It was whiteout conditions yesterday so i got lazy and called it in ;)

Now to dig the fields out. This will be the first sunday we havent practiced outside this year :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NightOwl