Online Store That Sells, Ringor, Boombah, and Mizuno Cleats?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 21, 2010
DD needs a new pair of cleats and we are interested in these three companies--Ringor, Boombah, and Mizuno. Her current pair of Mizunos have cracked on top. We have a three week break before we pick up in June to finish our tournament run into July. I'd like to buy a pair of cleats from each company and have DD try them on and pick the one she wants, and return the other two pairs. Anyone know of an online company that sells all three brands of cleats and has a great return policy? We did this with her Catcher mitt, so I'm hoping we can do the same with cleats.

Thank!

Jul 26, 2010
Ringor and Boombah sell direct. You can get Mizuno pretty much everywhere including sporting goods stores.

-W

Jun 21, 2010
So, it looks like Boombah has a 15% restocking fee and we play shipping back to them. Ringor has a good return policy, and spendy. I know if we buy through Amazon Mizuno cleats can be returned without a problem. Of the three, which would be most comfortable and durable for weekend tournament play?

Jan 12, 2011
Vienna, VA
If you're open to other options my DD got a pair of Under Armour cleats this spring that she says are much more comfortable than her previous Mizuno pair. We got them at Dick's Sporting Goods.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd