OLYMPIC SOFTBALL TEAMS ~

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
LUV What Softball Can Do!!!

Last night I get a phone call from one of my longtime catching students (a senior now) that had the opportunity to train with another student who has since went off to college. They tell me last night hey did you know Mac is with the Italian team?
What? WOW !!!

CONGRATULATIONS Mckenzie Barbara on this opportunity with the Italian National Team!!!

Aka 'Tank' is a powerful talented athlete.
She has trained very hard on her skill sets including private training that made sure she ran early in the am ;).
When she was 13 She could impressively dead lift 300lbs. She was throwing 65mph the week she turned 14. The Canon got faster too!
At 5'10 with broad shoulders, her hitting makes a statement.
She was one of the last in the era of early college commits at age 14 going D1.

What a joy to know she is having this experience with the Italian National Team!

How about other athletes people know here on DFP who are participating with Olympic Softball around the world?!
Special opportunity for these athletes!
Amazing!

Last edited:
May 21, 2015
South
Erika Piancastelli also plays for the Italian team. She played collegiately for McNeese State and was/is a complete beast. She has dominated in professional softball and is one of the best hitters I have ever seen.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Erika Piancastelli also plays for the Italian team. She played collegiately for McNeese State and was/is a complete beast. She has dominated in professional softball and is one of the best hitters I have ever seen.
Right on! ?

Feb 10, 2018
NoVA
I love the big leg kick she has when she hits. Old school. You don't see it too much in softball...or at least I don't. She was really impressive to watch in Athletes Unlimited this past summer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elhoff86