Officially Its Friday Check in 7/17/15

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 28, 2013
Older DDs 16u Team qualified and is playing in the ASA 18gold nationals in Hillsboro Oregon. starting Sunday for 5 days.

Feb 7, 2013
DD playing in a 3 game friendly this Sunday and will likely be the last time she plays for this team (and org). Been meaning to post a thread titled "The Diaries of a Dysfunctional Travel Ball Season". Looking forward to tryouts in August...:)

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
DD playing in a 3 game friendly this Sunday and will likely be the last time she plays for this team (and org). Been meaning to post a thread titled "The Diaries of a Dysfunctional Travel Ball Season". Looking forward to tryouts in August...:)

You aren't going to come out and at least play USSSA? No season ending World Series at all? If not do you want to guest with us? Pm me.

Jan 7, 2014
Western New York
DD1 in local event...

DD2 playing in Ohio with local area team...1st time away from me...

This is the start of the 3 week roadshow...

DD1 leaves for USSSA Nationals monday...we leave for ASA Nationals Wednesday...home for 2 days then back to Ohio...you can party at my house but you have to promise to clean up!

CP

CP

Jan 22, 2009
South Jersey
OFF THIS WEEKEND!!!!! And well deserved, had to play 5 games last Sunday to win a showcase bracket in PA. Girls were beat up. Head down to PONY Nationals on Wednesday in VA.

Oct 4, 2011
Colorado
DH and DD are traveling for their last tournament of the summer. DS and I stayed home, as DS had a baseball tournament scheduled. The baseball tournament got canceled :( so we're just kicking around here. Yesterday I decided to finally figure out the extensive bike trail system near my house. I biked all morning through four towns and got lost three times. My legs finally stopped hurting last night at about 3 a.m. I'm headed to the local farmer's market today - for the first time all summer!

Next week DD and I are headed back east for an extensive college visit trip.

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
Heading out Sunday to Washington for a 3 day college showcase. This one is a little different as the players were evaluated in their region and then placed as individuals on teams. DD is on a team with girls from Hawaii, British Columbia, Washington and Oregon. DD really liked it last year and a few of the coaches interested in her are coming to watch her play. Then a couple of days in Seattle to have some fun!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NightOwl