Officially Its Friday Check in 7/17/15

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego
Ok whats up this weekend. Not much for me, have a funeral tomorrow, then I think we are going to Lake Gregory for some chill-axen good times.

Now that our allstars is over, just going to lay low for a while

Jun 12, 2015
Us too on the laying low. My daughter just switched teams (old team had their final tourney) and the new team hasn't started practicing yet. Hopefully soon so we don't all start going into withdrawal or something.

Oct 2, 2012
on the Field
Playing our final summer tournament in Paris....Paris, TN that is. Real feel temps will be over 100. We will get about a month break from tourn to practice and then it starts all over again around in September.

Jun 7, 2013
Both my DDs have their state tournaments this weekend. So, on Saturday I will go to my youngest DDs tournament and on Sunday the oldests.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
DD is taking the weekend off from her 16u team and playing in a Showcase with the 18u team from her organization. Should be good experience for her.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
Playing our final summer tournament in Paris....Paris, TN that is. Real feel temps will be over 100. We will get about a month break from tourn to practice and then it starts all over again around in September.

I love Paris, Tennessee. Great fishing and boating. Heck, can I come?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NightOwl