Off topic: The First Day

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
Totally off topic with regards to softball but not sure if anybody has seen this:

I think a parent who has a kid who is going to be going into HS (or is in HS) would be well-served to watch this with them.
I grew up and played basketball with this kid and a lot the stuff he talks about him doing I remember first hand..he was so good everybody just turned a blind eye to it. This is sort of a followup to the 30 for 30 ESPN did on him a few years ago.

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2020
I remember watching him play, he was great. Then I watched the documentary i think on ESPN. So very sad and crazy. The stuff he went through. Glad he is giving back and trying to help.

Jun 8, 2016
I remember watching him play, he was great. Then I watched the documentary i think on ESPN. So very sad and crazy. The stuff he went through. Glad he is giving back and trying to help.
Yes, the 30 for 30 was really good too..especially if you want to hear a bunch of people with strong Southern MA accents :LOL:

BigSkyHi

All I know is I don't know
Jan 13, 2020
Totally off topic with regards to softball but not sure if anybody has seen this:

I think a parent who has a kid who is going to be going into HS (or is in HS) would be well-served to watch this with them.
I grew up and played basketball with this kid and a lot the stuff he talks about him doing I remember first hand..he was so good everybody just turned a blind eye to it. This is sort of a followup to the 30 for 30 ESPN did on him a few years ago.
Thank you sir. This is so powerful and needed. At 15 no one knew I was stoned cuz they never saw me sober.

This is his 26 minute visit at a school.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mbatistejr