NOx Posts = Spam

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
The one in the "Rotational Hitting" thread is spam.

I don't understand the reasoning for these spam posts. IMO, spamming a site like this makes me critical of the product and business. IOW, they are low lifes who can't sell their product any other way. I'd never purchase any product from any spammer.

Probably rookies, without a sever. They don't understand this game or the spam game either. Probably just seen that people come here for help. Just can't resist. Think I'll help them.

Spammer, your in a dead end market... you can't drive the base of an Anonymous group. DA

Set you up a facebook page... Start with the "Don't throw like a girl" picture for profile...Get friends from every softball hot spots...all 14.
Then ask these questions... Why isn't your daughter on a winning team? Why can't your daughter throw...you/coach ? Do you need a bench pad? ect....

That should get you going in the right direction.... Your welcome.

PS: stay off here, you might tick off someone willing to dedicate them selves to pop your little laptop... LOL

Last edited:
May 7, 2008
Tucson
I am unable to ban him. When I go to his page, it immediately shifts to the spam. I tried last night and today. Ken was able to do it, yesterday, I think.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NightOwl