Non High School spring options

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 22, 2019
Hello, I am looking for options for my DD 15yo freshmen she plays at the A or PGF level as a pitcher and first baseman. I don’t think her HS is going to be able to field a team. I would like to find a team for her during the HS season and then she will go back to her regular travel team in the summer. We live in north central Illinois but are open to all options or suggestions. Thanks

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
We are in Bollingbrook and a little west of us they had a league for players that did not play HS for whatever reason.

DD never played there but they advertised it as pretty low keyed. No standings for example.

If you have any interest I am sure I can find it and contact information.

Jun 29, 2023
There are a bunch of teams in MO looking for pitching. Get on the St Louis Fastpitch Facebook group and you'll most likely find a spot.

Aug 5, 2022
The bandits usually put together and spring team for their 8th graders, several others do as well. The biggest problem is finding tournaments if you’re older than 14u anywhere other than the south

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 8, 2019
Because club competition is hard to find and usually pretty bad during the HS season, many girls that don't play HS will run track. It gives their arms a break and they return super conditioned. Just a thought.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles