My 3 stooges

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 7, 2014
Western New York
All 3 of them were in action this weekend...

DD1 went went 8-11 at the plate (plus 4 walks) against the area's best this weekend. She missed a sac bunt sign and instead ripped a double down the line...coach was ok with this :) She also threw out 3 of the 4 runners who attempted to run against her and made a freakin' awesome all out diving catch on a foul pop up down the 3rd base line and almost doubled off the girl at 2nd after the catch...if I could only get her to move that fast when mom asks her to clean her room...

DD2 and my #1 pitcher played 16U this weekend...they are 12U players...my two 12U players went 12-18 at the plate with 9 RBI's. They made countless defensive plays...almost turned at 5-4-3 DP this morning...#1 pitcher tossed a 4 hitter with 10K's in game #2 pool play. DD1 faced a strong 2nd year team in game #3 pool play and did great through 4 innings. Nonetheless, proud of both of them...the head coach was thrilled with their play and invited them to play 16U again in a few weeks in a B tournament...

Lastly, and maybe most importantly...DD3 (8 YO) starred in her 10U travel game making a great catch and "slamming" a bunt for a "triple." She was stoked! So much fun seeing her have so much fun!

CP

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aclee4414