Must be cabin fever, I'm a bit cranky

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
I don't know what it is but my tolerance was very low these last few days. I have probably responded a bit more curtly then I usually would to some posts. Throw in the pain in the butt auto correct on my iPhone and I probably have made even less sense as well. So sorry if I came across to anyone as a jack**s, I am a jack**s at times, but I usually self edit most of it away.

I think I deleted more posts then I made because my internal filter kicked in late, I'm just not sure I got them all.

I really, really, really need to get outside.

Oct 10, 2011
I think a lot of people here can relate all too well right now. I've deleted a couple myself. Yesterday, DD and I jumped in the car and drove over to the field just to walk around. It was really cold and extremely windy but we just felt we had to do it. The cure is on its way (hopefully soon:)!

Coach-n-Dad

Crazy Daddy
Oct 31, 2008
I know exactly what you speak of. You may have noticed that I haven't posted much over the last few months for some of the same reasons; throw in the fact that I quit smoking just before Christmas and the fact that I don't enjoy my work any longer and am considering selling my agency.

The good news is that it's the end of February and if softball hasn't started yet, it will very soon :)

Nov 23, 2010
North Carolina
My youngest DGD had a dance competition this past weekend out of town. So I was smart and dressed for the inside. When she was finished I decided to drive home, not! The local university had a softball tournament going on so I decided to stop by and see how it was going. It was wet, cold, and damp but I stayed and watched three games. Froze my tail off but I feel much better now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NightOwl