Miken Bats

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
DD uses a Miken Rain LT 32/30 and seems to hit very well with it. Better than her heavier Lousiville Slugger Catalyst. Seems to be holding up well to a 12U teams abuse.

Dec 18, 2010
Mikens are great bats DD has used Halo, ICON, and RAIN. They are American made with 100% carbon fiber. Most other bats use something else besides carbon fiber they will use polyester fiber glass and other cheaper fibers and are made in china.

Jul 19, 2010
Central California
I purchased a Miken ICON about 2 years ago for my DD. Bat has held up well. As a matter of fact, within the last few months, she has been hitting so well and consistently with her ICON and Mizuno Frenzy 2.0 which she also has.

She refuses to use other bats when offered to her by coaches or team mates. Such as the new Demarini CF4, Easton Synergy or the Anderson Rocket. Coaches are big fans of the newest and latest. I credit her technique and adjustments more than anything.

I just simply refuse to shell out that much money for a new bat. I purchased the ICON for 80.00 on ebay, and bought the Frenzy 2.0 for $99.99 at the Sports Authority. Just recently the MV3 went for $105, and the Epic went for about $90, both on ebay.

I'm definitely buying Miken again, just waiting to see if I can find a good price on ebay again.

May 30, 2011
My DD is using the Pink Halo(last year model....this year is purple I believe)and she loves it.She used the Rain last year a bit too and really liked that bat also.....so either one is a good pick in my book...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06