Marucci Cypress Feedback

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
BTW, see your from NC. I spent 7 great years in Greenville at ECU...and no, I'm not a doctor :)
Sorry sgurg, and don't take this wrong.....wouldn't expect you to be a doctor, maybe a drunk or a stoner going to ECU. 😆 Of course you know all too well what I'm referring to, I'm sure you know better than me!

We played our 2019 State Championship at ECU, I made myself a serious promise that I'd never as long as I live go to Greenville, NC again, felt like I'd stepped into one of the rings of hell!

Apr 1, 2021
Northern VA
Sorry sgurg, and don't take this wrong.....wouldn't expect you to be a doctor, maybe a drunk or a stoner going to ECU. 😆 Of course you know all too well what I'm referring to, I'm sure you know better than me!

We played our 2019 State Championship at ECU, I made myself a serious promise that I'd never as long as I live go to Greenville, NC again, felt like I'd stepped into one of the rings of hell!
Haha! Well, went there with the intention of playing baseball and when that didn't work out I joined a fraternity...which set the course for my 7 year journey. Managed to eventually graduate and haven't had much of an urge to venture back down there the past twenty years!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Haha! Well, went there with the intention of playing baseball and when that didn't work out I joined a fraternity...which set the course for my 7 year journey. Managed to eventually graduate and haven't had much of an urge to venture back down there the past twenty years!
So the stories of ECU being the #1 party school in the Nation are true I see!?

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
DD has 12 inch cypress. Bought for Christmas. She didnt use it in game until June. But she loves it now, calls it her baby. Its a firm glove but all good gloves tend to be. I like going to batting cage and turn machine on 55 mph and feed her dimple balls.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Yes sir in the 90's ECU was something else! Especially halloween night 😳. @ANNASDAD I'm not too fond of Greenville either but I'd rather drive there than Raleigh any day of the week!
There at the very end of Anna's Summer ball in 18U before college, three of our last four or five tournaments we played in Raleigh, when I say it was so hot you literally couldn't breathe.....like face melting off hot!

And Raleigh is another place I wrote off after that, I swore the only time I'd ever stop in Raleigh again was to pee on the way to the Outer Banks!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntooutdoors