Looking for this cleat!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 21, 2016
Hi I'm new here and I hope I'm posting in the right spot or if these posts are allowd but I'm looking for these cleats! The Mizuno 9-Spike Finch 5 Mid Cut in women's size 6.5 (EU 37) I know they're old but I hope someone has it that I can buy or something !! Thank you very much :)
And also are these gloves good, I got them today and I'd like to know if anyone have any feedback on them --> Mizuno 12.5" Supreme Black Series Fastpitch Glove | DICK'S Sporting Goods

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Can't help you on the cleat, but several girls on my team have that glove or a very similar model. They seem to perform well and break in quickly. Decent glove for $80

shaker1

Softball Junkie
Dec 4, 2014
On a bucket
That glove was my dd's favorite until she got her wilson. She got a couple if seasons out of it. I agree, good glove for the money.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
One of my DD's loved that shoe, as a pitcher wore out the toes of several pairs. Past that size now and into metal cleats...good luck finding a pair (or two).

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Set up a search notification on EBay for the cleats. You might get lucky and eBay will notify you via email if a match is listed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dd2k13