lining field (pitchers circle template)

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Wait, I think I understand. I thought you scratched out the circle with the pointy part of the screw, but you're scratching with the head of the screw. Makes sense - couldn't get my head around it at first.
I also use the long gutter spike because it's thick and will take the repeated abuse of pounding it in. The real reason I use it is because I don't have to bend over as far to pound it in the 2 inches or so. I'm getting too old for that cr@p!

Oct 4, 2018
I also use the long gutter spike because it's thick and will take the repeated abuse of pounding it in. The real reason I use it is because I don't have to bend over as far to pound it in the 2 inches or so. I'm getting too old for that cr@p!

I'll probably build one of these for our fall season. I think I have all the parts laying around.

May 29, 2015
Free idea to get your licensing fees up to $4: If you can get that thing to connect to a chalker so the chalk circle can be as accurate as the scribed circle, and done in one pass. Some of us get a little dizzy if we scribe too fast and have to go around again with chalk. 😵‍💫

You are supposed to draw the marking in clockwise motion, then chalk in a counter-clockwise motion. That way you unwind instead of going around twice. 😋

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06