Latest Version of Sports Team Budget Minder Spreadsheet 2.1.6

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 29, 2009
Just finished adding some new features to the Sports Team Budget Minder Spreadsheet. Also did some reformatting to make it easier to understand and use.

Found and fixed a couple of computation errors.

Added a perpetual 12 month calendar that can start on the fiscal month of your season that spans two years. Also, there are individual monthly calendars that can be printed or saved as a pdf to distribute to your team. The individual calendars have text boxes that allow you to input your team schedule or any other information you'd like.

Added payment reminder coupons that can be printed or electronically sent as a pdf to your team.

Made it quicker on the setup for your fiscal year entry with one simple input in the Team Setup.

Give it a try and see if it's something you can use to keep track of your team. If you have any suggestions or comments drop me a line. My email address is in the spreadsheet.

Unfortunately, you'll have to send me a PM with your email. The uploader will not take a file that is over 97kb. The file is 228kb.

Thanks to Coach Dale for being my beta tester. His feedback helped make this a better effort.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinesmom