Kodak Playsport an excellent teaching tool for fastpitch players

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
I really like the waterproof aspect. I just got an e-mail that the Flip, has a new model out that flips open and has a bigger screen. It is always something.

I just bought the iPad and I think that when the USB adapter comes out, the Flip will work on it.

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
You probably take better care of your toys than I do too. A bigger screen would be nice. That's why I only took the two-year product replacement plan. By the time it expires it will probably have a bigger screen, do more, and cost less.

Oct 22, 2009
You probably take better care of your toys than I do too. A bigger screen would be nice. That's why I only took the two-year product replacement plan. By the time it expires it will probably have a bigger screen, do more, and cost less.

That is why I still have an old school cell phone. I throw it in the dirt, it gets rained on, 2 days ago one of my pitchers nailed it from a full lane over. Pieces went everywhere. Put it back together, walla good as new! If I had a nice phone, I be on my 5th one by now!

Aug 2, 2008
I bought one yesterday, loving it so far I can't believe how clear it is when played back frame by frame. Can the software on the phone only be used once when you hook it up to a computer? or will it come up on each computer you connect it to?

Mike

Aug 2, 2008
I took some videos at a tournament the other day and it started getting passed around and I thought I wasn't going to get it back. The thing is really great. Still havent hooked it up to my computer.

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
I've only hooked it up to one computer so far, but I loaded the software twice. The first time I thought it was messing up another application so I removed it. When I hooked the unit up the computer the next time it loaded it again. So it will probably work each time.

You will love it on the computer, where it's really easy to see. Still have to try hooking it up to the big screen TV to see how that works.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles